Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including:
• Personal Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number ("personal information");
• information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as what classifications you fit into (e.g., patient, healthcare provider, etc.);
• records and copies of correspondence between you and us;
• data about your internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), your search queries on our Websites, the equipment you use to access our Websites and other Website usage details (including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Websites).
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes related to our business.
Children Under The Age Of 18
Our Websites are not directed at children under 18. No one under age 18 are allowed to provide Personal Information on our Websites.
We collect information about you:
• Directly from you when you post it on any of our Websites or otherwise provide it to us via our Websites.
• Automatically as you navigate through our Websites through cookies and other tracking technologies described below.
• From third parties such as our business partners and agents.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible advertiser or content provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To respond to your inquiries for information, and to provide you with information about us and its products and services, by email, regular mail, text message or phone according to your preferences.
• To present our Websites and their contents to you according to your preferences.
• To develop statistics and analysis to improve and further develop our Websites and the information and services we may offer from time to time.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices, for example a notice with respect to changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We do not share personally identifiable information with any unaffiliated third party for such third party’s own marketing purposes. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us about users of our Websites is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, users of our Websites or others.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with reasonable choices regarding our collection and use of information about you. For example, you may:
(1) choose not to provide personal information on our Websites,
(2) set your browser preferences and use web tools available to block the cookies sent in connection with your use of our Websites,
(3) follow the instructions to unsubscribe from our services included on our Websites and the communications sent to you, and/or
(4) email a request to unsubscribe from our services to email@example.com.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
HongKong WinHealth Pharma Group Co Ltd.
Address: 3rd Floor, Winhealth Industrial Park, No. 272 Huancheng East Road, Gongshu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China