Zhejiang Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (together,
"Winhealth", "Company" or "We")
respects your privacy to our website /uploads (“Site”), so we have developed this website privacy
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Websites or
register for the services and information we offer. By accessing or using our Websites, you agree to this privacy
Personal Information Collected by the Company
We collect personal information about you only when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us, which can
(directly or indirectly) identify or locate you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and
other similar information ("Personal Information"). You may always refuse to provide Personal Information
to us, but this may lead to our inability to provide you with certain information, products, or services. According
Children Under The Age Of 18
No one under age 18 may provide information on our Websites. Our Websites are not directed at children under 18. If
you are under 18, and would like to access our Websites and the information and services we provide, please consult
your parent or guardian and ask him or her to register or use our Website features on your behalf. If you believe we
have any information from or about a child under 18 without parental or guardian consent, please contact us at
email@example.com so that we may identify and delete that information.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including:
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone
number ("personal information");
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as what classifications you fit into
(e.g. patient, caregiver, healthcare provider, investor, media, etc.) and medical information (e.g. diagnosis,
genetic mutation information);
- records and copies of correspondence between you and the Company;
- data about your internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), your search
queries on our Websites, the equipment you use to access our Websites and other Website usage details (including
traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes related to our business.
- You also may provide information to be used, published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public
areas of our Websites, or to be transmitted to other users of our Websites (collectively,
"User-Generated Information"). When You provide User-Generated Information, you do so
at your own risk. Although in some cases you may be able to establish certain privacy settings for your
User-Generated Information that is posted on our Websites, please be aware that no security measures are perfect
or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Websites with whom you may
choose to share your User-Generated Information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your
User-Generated Information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We collect information about you:
- Directly from you when you post it on any of our Websites or otherwise provide it to us via our Websites, (e.g.,
by completing online forms on our Websites (e.g., registration forms on our Websites for our services)), or by
mail, email, fax, or phone.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Websites through cookies and other tracking technologies described
- From third parties such as our business partners and agents.
understand and improve areas of our Site service that our Users find valuable. While both of these activities depend
on the use of "cookies", Users of our Websites always have the option of disabling cookies via their
browser preferences. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all
cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, note that some parts of our Site service may not function
Some content or applications, including advertisements on Websites such as social medial websites, are served by
third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These
information about you when you use our Websites. The information they collect may be associated with your personal
information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time
and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with
interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions
about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible advertiser or content provider
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To respond to your inquiries for information, and to provide you with information about the Company and its
products and services, by email, regular mail, text message or phone according to your preferences.
- To present our Websites and their contents to you according to your preferences.
- To develop statistics and analysis to improve and further develop our Websites and the information and services
we may offer from time to time.
- To request your participation in the Company surveys and other market research which can include requests for
demographic, geographic or other personal information as well as questions regarding a patient’s medical
condition and other data which the Company may use to create useful services and information for users of our
Websites and for other lawful business purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Some of our Websites or forms in which we collect information from you, will have an “Opt-In” option for you to
allow the Company and companies working on its behalf to communicate with you regarding information and services
that may be available to you. If you register for one of our Websites, we may provide you with information or
services consistent with the information you provide.
Disclosure Of Your Information
The Company does not share personally identifiable information with any unaffiliated third party for such third
party’s own marketing purposes. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and other information that
does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we
disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution
or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users of
our Websites is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, if you give us an email address to send
information about a diagnosis, we will use that email address to provide such information to you.)
- With your consent and/or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company,
users of our Websites or others.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with reasonable choices regarding the our collection and use of information about you. For
example, you may:
(1) choose not to provide personal information on our Websites,
(2) set your browser preferences and use web tools available to block the cookies sent in connection with your use of our Websites,
(3) follow the instructions to unsubscribe from our services included on our Websites and the communications sent to you, and/or
(4) email a request to unsubscribe from our services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to or the correction or deletion of any
personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information for
several reasons, including if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the
information to be incorrect. Proper access to and use of information provided on our Websites is governed by our
Kindly note that, if you delete your User-Generated Information from any of our Website, copies of your
User-Generated Information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by
other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on our Website, including User-Generated
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration
and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to
protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our
Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of
any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
Zhejiang Medical Technology Development Co.,
Address: 3rd Floor, Winhealth Industrial Park, No. 272 Huancheng East Road, Gongshu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China