- We provide Early Access Programs for you to access to newer therapies before they are officially launched in China.
- We provide Worldwide Medicine Search Programs tailored to meet your specific and immediate needs.
- We work with national and local Patient Groups to provide patient education and support programs.
- We provide Patient Assistant Programs in order to alleviate your financial burden.
- We actively work with governments at all levels, industry associations and KOL's to promote disease awareness and drive treatment changes towards better access and affordability.
Patient always comes first. At Winhealth, we are passionate about providing transformative treatment options for patients living with rare diseases and other life-threatening conditions in China and adjacent regions. We know and empathize from our heart that as patients or family members of patients, you deserve more effective care and better quality of life. Therefore we strive to accelerate the introduction of breakthrough medicines from all over the world to meet your unmet or underserved medical needs. We do this with a unique and pragmatic approach via both building partnerships with international biotech firms and in-house development.
We also deeply understand that your needs extend far beyond just medicine. As such, we have partnered up with key stakeholders, including government, industry associations and patient advocacy groups to serve you better and in a more comprehensive way.
BO’AO WINHEALTH RARE DISEASE MEDICAL CENTER / BO’AO RARE DISEASE MEDICAL CENTER was jointly established on April 10th, 2020 in BO’AO Lecheng International Medical Tourism Pilot Zone in the province of Hainan in China, by Winhealth Investment (HK) Limited., Le Cheng Administration, BoAo Worldlight Hospital, and was invested by Winhealth Investment (HK) Limited.
Our mission is to keep pace with the latest development of the world to introduce the advanced rare disease medical products into Chinese market, bringing new hope to patients with rare disease in China and neighboring countries and regions. We are committed to establishing the comprehensive and advanced rare disease clinical medical center with the advanced diagnosis and treatment services in China, Southeast Asia and other surrounding areas.